Thursday, September 1, 2011

God's Schedule is Best

My hours at work have been cut back drastically in the last few weeks. I gave my boss about a month notice that I would be going on a missions trip to Uganda for two months. Within a week of telling her this a replacement was hired to be trained and ready by the time I leave. As a result my hours were cut from thirty to forty hours down to eight to sixteen hours a week. Although my hours have been cut I have been able to pick up some extra shifts from other employees. But, the most significant blessing about my work schedule is this. I have been able to spend some very needed time with my wife's family as well as take a weekend to explore a ministry opportunity out west. If my schedule was full like normal neither of these would have been an option for me.

Praise God that He knows what He is doing and leads us step by step.

No comments:

Post a Comment