Wednesday, August 3, 2011

God Triumphs Over Satan

We all know and believe that God is more powerful than Satan. But, all to often in our practical experience Satan gets the best of us. Saturday night as I was preparing to preach and present our missions trip on Sunday at True Bible Baptist Church my computer crashed. It was about 7 pm when my computer crashed and I had saved my sermon, but it had not been printed because I just wasn't quite finished yet.  I made the conscience decision to not allow the Devil to get a victory. I prepared what I could from my notes, went to bed a little later than normal, and simply trusted that everything was in God's control and He knew what was best.

Sunday I woke up refreshed and ready for the day. I had some time to review my notes before leaving for church. While up in front it was amazing as God gave me a peace and power in preaching and presenting our ministry.

Satan did not get the victory this time! God is so Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment